Emory Elaine Spray was born on April 17th at 10:10 in the morning. The labor and delivery
went very quickly, thank goodness, and she is perfect! Weighing in at 7 pounds
6 ounces and 19.6 inches long, Emory is finally here! It seems as if we have
been waiting for this day for so long!
Of course all of our family was waiting and as soon as they
saw her, they said she looked just like Nathan. Great… I had been carrying
around this girl for 9 months with all the morning sickness and back aches, and
Nathan gets all the credit! :) Its ok though, I don’t mind because she is
beautiful. As some time has passed, some of her features have started to look a
little more like me :). Like her light brown hair, her tiny ears, and her
lips. We are still trying to figure out whose nose she has. She is a good mix.
We left the hospital after two short days and have been home
enjoying our new life. Right now most of it is feeding, napping and changing
diapers, but I would not trade a moment of it for anything. When we aren’t
doing that, we can sit here and stare at her for hours.
Nathan got to stay home for a little over a week, but then
had to go back to work. Of course he did not want to go back and we missed him
too, so we decided to surprise him and take Emory to her first visit at the
fire station to see Daddy. A few days before Mom and I had taken some pictures
with Nathan’s fire gear. So, we got some pictures printed to take up to him for his locker. He was surprised :)



She is so VERY precious! I am so happy for the two of you! And I can not wait to watch her grow! Just remember Aunt Jenna has an open door, no appointment babysitting policy with no expiration date! Love you all and especially my little monkey!
ReplyDelete