Monday, May 21, 2012

First Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was great. We started by going to church with the Martin side of the family. Well actually, my grandma, aunt and uncles were in town for my cousins graduation, so there were several Reed's here too. During church, I finally got to stand up when the pastor asked for all moms to stand to be recognized. I had been wanting to do that for a long time! After church, we went back to my mom's house for lunch. I have to admit it was a little weird being told "happy mothers day" at first, but definitely something I can get used to :). After spending the afternoon at my mom's house, we then went to Nathan's parents house for dinner. We are so blessed to have our moms here in town to be able to spend mother's day with them! We can't wait for Joann to get here in June! Here are a few pictures from our day. Happy Mothers Day! :)

Our little family

Proud Mama



Emory and Mamaw

Emory and GG (Great Grandma)

My mom with her girls and their babies :)

Four Generations!

Emory with Grandma


Nathan, Cindy and Emory

Happy Mothers Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment